i've been hopelessly absorbed in 554 pages of exceptional british literature.
and now its over.
i miss jane.
but to catch you up on other news...
in celebration of our big 10 years of marriage, we had ourselves a little
- beachfront bike rides
- sea life spotting on the pier
- the never ending bowl of completely amazing salsa at dinner
- observing a drastic transition in our perspective during a beach front vacation: "why don't we spend the morning at the pool. after all, we can go to the beach anytime."
- convincing ella that my sweater looked perfectly stylish on her as a substitute for the one i forgot to pack and experiencing dreaded glimpses of what life will be like with a teenager as she constantly (and very dramatically) exclaimed "this is so embarrassing!"
- my favorite part was the knock on the door, the bottle of wine "compliments of the hotel" and the wonderful, yet hesitant "happy anniversary" greeting from the bellboy as he curiously took in the 3 children jumping happily on the bed.
even if we have to take turns.